Business Continuity Specialist
- Published: Thursday, 10 June 2021 08:07
Location: US, NY, New York
Company: First Republic
- Assists in the development, planning and documentation of the business continuity activities for the bank, in accordance with Bank policy and standards.
- Provides ongoing feedback for risk management, mitigation, and prevention.
- Assists with documentation for audit and regulatory reviews.
- Helps to conduct Business Impact Analysis and Risk Analysis to determine business unit resource requirements.
- Helps the team enhance its Business Continuity Planning and Testing, by contributing to the further development of planning and testing documentation.
- Provides support for the annual testing program.
- Provides assistance with the tracking and facilitation of Information Technology disaster recovery efforts.
- Coordinates vendor testing with various stakeholders to ensure their services meet Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO).
- Acts as a resource for Crisis Management related activities such as creating minutes, responding to action items, and coordinating follow-up meetings.
- Support emergency response procedures.
- Assists with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning Training and Awareness.