Operational Resilience Specialist
- Published: Monday, 07 June 2021 08:54
Location: Australia, Sydney
Provide specialist second line advice, oversight, challenge and advice of Operational Resilience and Business Continuity management practices across IAG. You will work collaboratively with Risk Advisors and First Line practitioners across the Group to prepare, mature and safeguard the organization during times of unexpected events.
- Provide independent specialist second line oversight and challenge and advice to further mature and embed the Business Continuity Management Framework by supporting and liaising with Risk Advisors and First Line practitioners across the Group
- Collaborate to develop and present a Group view of Business Continuity risks based on qualitative and quantitative data
- Undertake continuous monitoring, making recommendations to improve the quality of Business Continuity Plans, Business Impact Assessments and controls
- Identify areas in which the state of control remediation activity requires further uplift or escalation across the Group
- Challenge the status quo by identifying, recommending and implementing changes to simplify and enhance business processes
- Utilise relevant communication channels to ensure staff with business continuity responsibilities are aware of their roles and responsibilities and adequate training is in place.