Enterprise Risk and Business Continuity Officer
- Published: Monday, 03 May 2021 07:53
Location: Australia, Melbourne
Agency: Hays Policy & Strategy
Agency client is needing a specialist contractor to review its Risk Profile and Business Continuity Plan.
The role of the Business Continuity and Enterprise Risk Officer is to support the review, identification, management and reporting of enterprise risk and business continuity matters, including but not limited to the Business Continuity Plan, pandemic plan and risk management procedures and practices.
- Supporting risk owners in the review and identification of enterprise risks.
- Reporting on the status of enterprise risks, controls and improvement plans.
- Supporting the identification and implementation of continuous improvement activities.
- Providing training and guidance to risk owners effective and efficient review of the Corporation's enterprise risk and business continuity strategies and practices.
- Provision of specialist advice which contributes to the achievement of Corporate goals.