Business Continuity Plan & Disaster Recovery Manager
- Published: Monday, 03 May 2021 07:48
Location: US, WA, Moses Lake
Company: Moses Lake Industries
Under the direction of the Quality Control Manager the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) & Disaster Recovery (DR) Manager will be responsible for leading and coordinating MLI BCP and DR efforts world-wide and will provide general supervision and guidance to Business Continuity Coordinator, FMEA Specialist and other future staff. The Manager will coordinate activities to support the management and continuous improvement of BCP and DR solutions, Strategic BCP Plan & Corporate BCP Policy, Business Continuity Management Systems, Operation Control Group, Strategic Response Team, and other critical processes, policies, and systems for and effective and robust BCP and DR program.
- Sustain accurate, real-time roadmaps with PAS [owner, status, ECD & risk], metrics and reporting frequency for Business Continuity Plan (BCP) & Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Gain understanding of the internal / external customer’s needs and requirements, communicate them and the quality standards to stakeholders
- Sustain continuous, uninterrupted business continuity, risk management and recovery for MLI and all its entities including
- Deployment, testing, sustaining, monitoring measuring, control & improvement of Business Continuity Plan (BCP), Disaster Recovery (DR), Risk Management (RM) & Supplier Recovery to meet internal and external customer requirements
- Identify potential issues and determine solutions, working with partners / stakeholders for alignment, buy-in and support to resolve the issue
- Develop & deploy closed-loop, sustainable process, and systems
- Support & partner cross-organizationally for compliance, best practices and continuous improvement of BCP and DR to meet internal/external requirements
- Gain regular, frequent feedback from internal / external customers to re-assess program, objectives, timelines and deliverables
- Other duties as assigned to support a high functioning team.