NHS Business Continuity and Cyber Response Senior Manager
- Published: Monday, 03 May 2021 07:35
Location: UK, London or Leeds
Organization: NHS England and NHS Improvement
The NHS national Emergency Preparedness, Resilience and Response (EPRR) team is looking for an enthusiastic and reliable individual EPRR Senior Manager to join the team.
- The post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective EPRR service supporting managers and staff across the corporate operations function to deliver the EPRR agenda and so ensure a safe and resilient NHS in England.
- The post holder will be responsible for the provision of an efficient, effective and high-quality professional work programme for the EPRR service capable of meeting all statutory, regulatory and NHS requirements ensuring alignment with the activity of the organization.
- The post holder will have exposure to the development of national guidance and policy and work frequently with key stakeholders from the Department of Health and Social Care, Cross Government Departments including Public Health England and the Devolved Administrations, NHS England and NHS Improvement regions and NHS provider organizations.
- Additional duties include being part of the national on call rota, for which an enhancement is paid based on frequency of on call, and participating in incident management team (national) and incident coordination centre (national) activities. Some weekend and out of hours flexibility will be required when responding to incidents.