Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Monday, 03 May 2021 07:29
Location: UK, London
Company: MRSG UK Services Limited
Are you a Business Continuity professional looking for change, a fresh start or to develop your career? In this role, you will design, implement, maintain, coordinate and ensure consistency of the Business Continuity Management (BCM) programme to all MRSG locations across the England, Ireland, Middle East, Asia and North America.
- To maintain and embed the BCM Programme comprising documentation and associated activity, by ensuring alignment of the MRSG Policy with Munich Re requirements, local regulatory and relevant standard methodology guidance as appropriate.
- To maintain appropriate BC documentation for all staff and locations such that they remain current and relevant to business needs.
- To design, implement and maintain changes when needed to meet regulatory and market driven developments on operational resilience which relate to MRSG employees, offices, services/functions, IT infrastructure and third parties.
- To manage and maintain the Everbridge mass notification incident communication platform including associated training and periodic testing.
- To support and coordinate business continuity and recovery responses in the event of the BC being invoked.
- To maintain, coordinate and implement a schedule of regular tests of the BCP as agreed.
- To manage partners who are essential to supporting and / or performing BC activities.
- To ensure the BC Framework is implemented appropriately by the IDCS.
- To maintain abreast of operational resilience and / or BCP developments by attending Lloyd’s and other BC working groups and conferences.
- To coordinate actual incidents and business disruptions and provide advice to the Emergency Management Group.