Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 28 April 2021 08:30
Location: Canada, SK, Saskatoon
Organization: City of Saskatoon
This position provides leadership, governance and guidance in support of the City’s resiliency through development, implementation, and ongoing management of the Corporate Business Continuity Management Program. Additionally, to provide leadership with community partners, business and non-profit groups within Saskatoon to build community resiliency.
- Manages all aspects related to the implementation of the City of Saskatoon Business Continuity Management Framework and governance to facilitate response to a planned/unplanned events that disrupts the use of business activities.
- Provides leadership, support and mentorship to internal stakeholders, as required.
- Develops and maintains a business continuity policy, strategy and program objectives, in collaboration with City leadership, and operational and service departments.
- Manages and coordinates the development, implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the Business Continuity Program.
- Liaises with internal program users, other municipalities, associations and external stakeholders to ensure that the City’s quality management processes and activities align with organizational needs and industry best practices.
- Develops and administers internal training programs based on identified training needs related to the business continuity program.
- In collaboration with departments and divisions, delivers and participates in a City of Saskatoon emergency response and business continuity exercise plan.
- Drafts appropriate policies and procedures related to a City-wide Business Continuity Management Framework.
- Ensures the Business Continuity Management Framework aligns with the overall Emergency Management requirements and associated recovery strategies.
- Lead and embed a continuous improvement processes to support Business Continuity Management.
- Establishes key performance indicators and other governance and compliance requirements for business continuity and critical infrastructure management.
- Develops, coordinates and manages project budgets.
- Prepares written and oral reports in response to stakeholder and corporate enquiries, as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.