Senior Advisor, Risk and Business Continuity
- Published: Thursday, 01 April 2021 12:06
Location: Australia, Melbourne
Reporting to Program Manager, Risk and Business Continuity, the Senior Advisor, Risk and Business Continuity is responsible for the day-to-day support of the programs that address risk management of continuing business activity.
The Senior Advisor, Risk and Business Continuity leads and coordinates the implementation of the Business Continuity Program to mitigate disruption risk in a high risk and complex environment, with a focus on infection prevent and control to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in Victoria.
Travel within the greater Melbourne area to COVID-19 accommodation sites may be required. Occasional travel to other locations within Victoria may be required.
- Deliver business continuity plans within CQV, actively supporting business units to exercise, review and update their business continuity plans.
- Support business units to exercise, review and update their business continuity plans.
- Manage CQV’s first line business continuity assurance process, reviewing business continuity plans against the requirements outlined in the Business Continuity Policy, and supporting business units to address opportunities for improvement.
- Manage and deliver both formal and ad-hoc business continuity training.
- Develop, manage and influence key stakeholder relationships to ensure better practice in business continuity.