Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Thursday, 01 April 2021 12:04
Location: Australia, Sydney
Organization: TAFE NSW
The Business Continuity Analyst is responsible for reviewing and analysing the Systems Group Services, processes and information needs to ensure continuity of critical business functions during incidents and or business disruptions and that the organization can adequately respond during such times.
- Review and analyse the organization’s Systems Group services, processes and information needs to identify potential risks and losses that lead to business continuity improvements and design, test and implement recovery plans.
- Review and update the business impact analysis to maintain recovery requirements, business impacts of a business disruption and recovery strategies for the business.
- Analyse existing systems, applications and functions to identify specific scenarios and perform assessments to determine the probability and potential impact on the business.
- Assess the Business Continuity implications of proposed technological or organizational changes, and coordinate any revisions to existing business continuity plans and procedures necessitated by such changes.
- Undertake the testing of all technical components of the Business Continuity Plans on an annual basis, or whenever significant changes are made to those components to ensure the adequacy of existing plans and strategies.
- Brief, educate, train and exercise the business on the incident response process and business resumption plans to build business continuity planning and management commitment, capability and performance
- Provide business continuity advice and guidance to the business, prepare and monitor metrics and assist the business comply with the business continuity policy.
- Work closely with team to ensure the Systems Group continuity process aligns with Business Continuity requirements, highlighting any gaps and raising risks accordingly.
- Reflect TAFE NSW’s values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans.