Enterprise Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Thursday, 01 April 2021 11:58
Location: US, VA, McLean
Company: Freddie Mac
Are you a highly motivated and energetic self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills? If you have a proven track record to operate in a fast-paced, challenging & changing environment to make an impact, then apply to join Enterprise Operations’ Business Resiliency team!
- Manage a small team to mature the Governance and Control framework supporting Resiliency
- Keep abreast of regulations and industry changes to help drive program maturity
- Enhance reporting framework and metrics, not limited to KPIs, KPIs
- Enhance our oversight of key strategic initiatives and change activities, including FHFA deliverables
- Develop reporting capabilities into Resiliency governance forums
- Monitor and track Resiliency related issues, remediation, and metrics, providing status notifications and reports to management and key partners
- Build and maintain working relationships/partnerships with Internal Audit, Enterprise Risk Management and other Business Resiliency and Enterprise Operations teams.