Business Continuity & Incident Management Manager
- Published: Thursday, 01 April 2021 11:52
Location: UK, Nottingham
Organization: University of Nottingham
The University of Nottingham is recruiting for a new role within the Business Continuity and Incident Management team. This role will support the Head of Business Continuity and work on delivering the new resilience strategy, including business impact analysis, planning and exercising. In addition, the role will support the incident management teams across the University and be part of the incident response process.
- Coordination of a business continuity approach which prioritises the recovery of key systems and operations in a risk- based manner including but not limited to risk assessments, business impact analysis, planning, scenario exercising.
- Assisting in the design and implementation of a specialist business continuity and incident response software tool.
- Designing and implementing a business continuity management system (BCMS).
- Producing regular reports from a BCMS on high to low risk areas, including heat maps, incident assessments, tracking, completion report and anomaly assessments (e.g. where there are single points of failure or breaks in an end to end process) so these can be highlighted to faculties/senior leaders/SILVER/GOLD or UEB.
- Coordination of an incident management process that enables the organization to respond to adverse events in a controlled manner. This includes being part of an on-call team to respond to incidents during or out of normal working hours (this may include evenings, weekends and public holidays).
- Work with colleagues in global locations providing support advice and guidance (including overseas travel).
- Providing training relating to new guidance, regulation or policy from internal or external parties, senior executives team and other staff/stakeholders.