Business Continuity and Incident Manager
- Published: Tuesday, 30 March 2021 10:47
Location: Australia, Sydney
Company: Teachers Mutual Bank
In this role, you will be responsible for providing specialist business continuity advice and support to Teachers Mutual Bank Limited (TMBL). You will be instrumental in the development and maintenance of TMBL’s continuity strategy in consultation with all functional business areas and external parties to ensure that critical functions meet requirements.
- Identifying and recommending enhanced plan maintenance strategies that remain flexible to organizational growth, change and resource capabilities
- Facilitating and supporting the execution of the continuity strategy at the time of a crisis event
- Providing visibility and reporting to the Crisis Management Committee on the critical functions, individuals and technology within the business plans
- Supporting the Crisis Management Committee in aligning all business continuity planning, initiatives and goals with organisational goals and technical capabilities
- Liaising with key infrastructure teams to identify gaps, set recovery time objectives and convey business needs/expectations.
- Developing and delivering programs through to completion, with a strong commitment to meeting timeframe and quality requirements
- Delivering reporting activities. Including but not limited to: Preparation of board reports, action items, policies, undertaking research, drafting briefing notes and creating presentations.