Senior Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Friday, 03 July 2020 11:23
Location: UK, Barnwood, Gloucester (other Intrado office location considered)
Salary: competitive, subject to experience level
Joining a global team of Business Continuity experts, working across EMEA, APAC and North America we are looking for a qualified Business Continuity professional to ensure Intrado continue to deliver key business processes and services, while managing disruptions and incidents with minimal impact to our employees, customers, and products.
As part of this team, responsibilities include (but not limited to) …
- Work with Business/Process leaders to conduct BIAs, develop and maintain BCPs, support BCP reviews and exercises, and obtain Plan approvals from Leadership
- Enhance Business Continuity Program methodology incorporating BCP Software Tool
- Create and maintain BC Program Status Reporting and Metrics
- Facilitate simple to complex enterprise wide exercises and track risks, program gaps and recommended /proposed solutions
- Identify process changes and corresponding gaps to achieve strategic business objectives
- Continue to establish foundation of the company’s business processes and the systems that support them
- Execute or lead project management disciplines to ensure project activities and tasks are delivered on time and within budget
- Ability to work effectively independently
- Support Director BCP in the preparation of requested internal audit and regulatory examiner materials
- Liaise with auditors and regulators
In this job no day ends the way it starts, and each day is different. You can develop experience and skills to not only progress your career, but help you grow as a person. Come and join our team of Passionate, Fun, and Supportive colleagues, a team where your opinion matters and where open communication is encouraged and respected and where you will play a key role in ensuring the Business resilience of Intrado.
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Appropriate qualification (i.e. CBCP, CBCI, EDRP, MBCI, or MBCP)
- Proven experience within a Business Continuity / Disaster recovery / Risk Management / Business recovery position
- Prior experience working for a multinational corporation
- Salesforce and / or Fusion Framework System experience preferred; System Administration experience highly desirable
- Experience of Data Analytics and reporting (Conga reporting experience advantageous)
- Experience working within global business continuity standards and business recovery best practices i.e. ISO 22301, ISO 27001, and the Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII)
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating the ability to work with and build strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, with a hands on, roll your sleeves up approach to work
Why work for Intrado…
At Intrado, we place a lot of value in giving our clients the solutions and support they need to operate efficiently and successfully. But that same desire to set our customers up for success applies to our employees as well. Our company culture is focused on inclusivity, innovation and empowerment. And our philosophy is simple: positive, successful employees will result in a positive, successful company.
We know that choosing a place to build your career isn’t just about the work you do every day. To make this vision a reality, we help our employees maximize their potential by providing them with training and career opportunities designed to challenge them and cultivate their professional potential. Our employees can take advantage of our own In-House University to grow their professional and personal skills and help forge a successful career within our organisation. Couple this with a strong, team culture and positive work environment you can start every day knowing you are making a difference in a company that values you!
To learn more about us check out our website www.intrado.com
Apply now to join our successful team: email Carys Pickerill at email@example.com
Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our in-house recruitment team to kick-start the recruitment process (preliminary assessments and/or telephone interview).
**As a response to the recent Covid-19 pandemic Intrado have temporarily moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process**
Subject to local legislation, and as applicable to the position to which you have applied, Intrado may require your consent at the point of offer to complete certain background screening checks including (but not limited to) Legal right to work in the relevant country, reference checks, Credit checks and Criminal checks. Failure to complete these checks / meet the required criteria may result in offer withdrawal.
At Intrado we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, support it, and build success upon it. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and no part of this advertisement is intended to discriminate on any grounds.
In order for us to process your application, Intrado may process your personal data in accordance with its privacy statement https://www.west.com/legal-privacy/