Business Continuity Associate Senior
- Published: Thursday, 13 February 2020 09:00
Location: US, Irvine, CA
Company: Capital Group
As a Business Continuity Associate you will serve as the lead point of contact for vendor technology and participate in system design, administration and maintenance activities.
- Demonstrates an intermediate knowledge level in assigned area and works under direction only as needed.
- Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of technology solutions and tools to support the crisis management business continuity (CMBC) program.
- Acts as a main point of contact for CMBC technology and web content to ensure systems are accurate, streamlined and effectively used by associates.
- Partners and coordinates with technology and/or application vendor(s) and internal business partners to initiate, prioritize and communicate technology issues and/or necessary enhancements that align with the CMBC technology roadmap.