Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Thursday, 13 February 2020 08:41
Location: UK, Sheffield
Company: British Business Bank
- The Business Continuity Manager (BCM) is responsible for developing and maintaining the Bank’s Business Continuity Management programme.
- You will work with both senior stakeholders as well as creating a network of business continuity co-ordinators across the bank to develop a suite of plans that the bank will be able to use during a business continuity incident.
- You will also ensure that the plans are kept up to date and plan and execute regular exercises to ensure that they are thoroughly tested and that any identified areas for improvement are acted upon to promote and monitor continuous improvement.
Skills and experience
- You will have an excellent understanding of the Business Continuity Institute of Good Practice Guidelines and be CBCI qualified, have strong experience managing business continuity within an organisation and have knowledge of technology and business concepts, life cycles and processes.
- You will have the ability to lead by example to ensure a business continuity learning culture is promoted throughout the organisation, have excellent communications skills and be able to work with a great degree of autonomy.