Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Thursday, 13 February 2020 08:36
Location: UK, York
This Merje client is a well-known financial services company who are currently looking to recruit a Business Continuity. You will be responsible for Implementing and maintaining the Business Continuity Management framework, ensuring that the appropriate tools are in place and that all participants are aware of their obligations relating to Business Continuity Management.
- Ensuring comprehensive Business Continuity Plans, Process and Procedures are in place, based on the requirements of the Business Continuity Framework and Policy and considering regulatory and contractual requirements
- Facilitating an annual refresh of the Business Impact Analysis (BIA) across the business and analysing this information to ensure that recovery plans are adequate
- Liaising with the IT teams to ensure Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans take account of Information security requirements
- Coordinate the business’ Corporate Business Continuity and DR testing
- Lead the business’ engagement and participation in the infrastructure provider’s annual business crisis scenario testing
- Implement, embed and maintain crisis management processes, including communications cascades
- Develop and implement the controls and processes necessary to support the monitoring and analysis of supplier performance.