Business Continuity Planner
- Published: Wednesday, 05 February 2020 09:57
Location: US, PA, Pittsburgh
Company: First National Bank
This position is responsible for the coordination, planning, operations, training and support of the department in task assignments within the field of Emergency Management and Business Continuity. The incumbent provides support to the Manager of Corporate Emergency Management and Business Continuity in carrying out the duties of the department including developing plans, facilitating trainings, conducting exercises and responding to business disruptions. The incumbent coordinates emergency management projects and other assigned duties as needed.
- Supports the Emergency Management and Business Continuity Coordinator on development of emergency management plans for recovery decision-making and communications, continuity of critical departmental processes or temporary shut-down of non-critical departments to ensure continuity of operation and governance.
- Supports the planning section on business recovery, crisis management, emergency management, contingency planning and disaster-preparedness planning. Provides support during live events.
- Maintains Incident Response plans and associated corrective actions to ensure that plans continue to be viable, effective and fulfill the needs of the corporation.
- Establishes and maintains all related systems to ensure appropriate communication during a disaster.
- Identifies opportunities for strategic improvement or mitigation of business interruption and other risks caused by business, regulatory or industry-specific change initiatives. Reviews existing disaster recovery, crisis management or business continuity plans. Reviews government regulations and applicable codes to ensure compliance on all planning documents.
- Develops several operations tools including operational checklists and job action sheets.
- Creates, administers and delivers Business Continuity Planning (BCP) training and awareness presentations and materials.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
- All employees have the responsibility and the accountability to serve as risk managers for their businesses by understanding, reporting, responding to, managing and monitoring the risk they encounter daily as required by F.N.B. Corporation’s risk management program.
- F.N.B. Corporation is committed to achieving superior levels of compliance by adhering to regulatory laws and guidelines. Compliance with regulatory laws and company procedures is a required component of all position descriptions.