Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Wednesday, 22 January 2020 08:41
Location: US, NE, Omaha
Company: Bank of the West, BNP Paribas
Responsible for developing and maintaining business continuity and disaster response plans to facilitate the recovery of specific critical processes and applications in the event of a significant business disruption. Assesses both financial and non-financial impacts of a critical process or application on the critical business units by initiating and maintaining a Business Impact Analysis (BIA). Develops or assists in developing and maintaining a Pandemic Plan, to address crisis management response triggers. Develops and maintains a Crisis Management framework, to include mass notification system, Crisis Management Teams, and Emergency Operational Centers.
- Plans, conducts and maintains a Business Impact Analysis (BIA). Analyzes BIA data and ensures that business units update and or make the appropriate changes to their business continuity and DR plans as required by the BIA.
- Performs risk analysis for business areas to identify points of vulnerability and recommend crisis business disruptions and reduction strategies.
- Provides guidance to critical business units and coordinates the development of business resumption and disaster recovery plans throughout the enterprise.
- Establishes crisis recovery testing methodologies; plans and coordinates the testing of recovery support and business resumption procedures in different functional areas to ensure the recovery procedures are effective.
- Conducts business continuity and disaster recovery training for stakeholders in all priority business areas
- Develops emergency response and crisis management procedures; publishes and updates procedures to reflect changes in staff, location, and organization.
- Assists recovery support and business resumption staff during a crisis in the implementation of response and business resumption and operating strategies.