Head of Operational Resilience – Business Continuity
- Published: Wednesday, 11 September 2019 07:46
Location: UK, Basingstoke
Agency: Stott and May
A Head of Operational Resilience is required by a leading organisation based in Basingstoke.
This is a truly greenfield opportunity in which the client is looking for the right person to transform their current BCM capability into one that provides true operational resilience and allows them to meet the commitments of their customers, staff and stakeholders.
This is the ideal role for someone with extensive Operational Resilience, Business Continuity Planning and Crisis Management experience that is either currently fulfilling a ‘head of’ role or is looking to step into a ‘head of’ role and lead the evolution of the client’s BCM function.
Core responsibilities of this role will include:
- Evolving the current BCP policy to a wider operational resilience framework and policy
- Leading the ongoing testing of Operational Resilience process and capabilities
- Acting as the primary POC for all Operational Resilience/BCM matters across the organization.
Alongside the aforementioned experience and strong communication skills, to be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience of working within large, geographically distributed organizations
- Ability to support business areas in undertaking risk assessments of critical services and processes
- Proven experience of analytical mapping of business processes.