Business Continuity Programme Manager
- Published: Thursday, 07 February 2019 10:20
Location: UK, London
This will be a varied and exciting role, in an expanding team, reporting to the BC Programme Leader. You will be involved in all forms of Business Continuity and Incident Management including development of the Business Continuity lifecycle, a programme of testing and exercising, training and awareness and management of incidents. You will also be expected to get fully involved with a portfolio of projects, working alongside the project delivery owners, in delivering these to agreed deliverables, timescales and expected outcomes. (Active projects, Planning tool review, Catastrophic IT failure)
The Business Continuity Programme Manager must have a good knowledge of business continuity management, with experience of working with management systems complying with ISO22301.
- Assisting the Business Continuity Programme Leader in the development of an effective business continuity framework and plans to ensure a cohesive and efficient process is in place for the recovery and continuity of the firm's critical services
- Organising the periodic series of Risk Assessments and Business Impact Analysis meetings to confirm the adequacy of the current plans, processes and recovery strategies
- Producing action lists from such meetings and ensure such agreed actions are carried through and implemented
- Providing ongoing assistance and administration in order to help the firm maintain its ISO22301 certification
- Preparation and facilitation of BSI External audit reviews
- Maintaining the Business Continuity Risk Register which will contain an appendix of all invocations of plans, actions taken with lessons learned, and assist with quarterly reviews following through on agreed actions
- Assisting the Business Continuity Programme Leader with devising appropriate controls for the risks identified, involving matter experts as required
- Administrator for Shadow Planner & Everbridge systems.