Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Monday, 04 February 2019 11:15
Location: US, NC, Cary
This role provides enterprise resiliency planning and consulting to support MetLife’s Global Business Continuity (BC) program. Supports preparedness and effective response regarding resumption / resiliency of critical business processes during an incident to safeguard the interests of its key stakeholders, reputation, brand, and value-creating services. At the same time, supports Global BC audit and regulatory requirements relative to BC Plans, BC Exercises, policy, standards, templates, roles, responsibilities, training, awareness, metrics and reporting.
- Build strong customer / stakeholder relationships and promote awareness of Business Continuity policy, standards, plans, processes and arrangements to optimize business resiliency efforts.
- Learn functions / features of enterprise BC Planning Tool to effectively support clients building, updating, and/or maintaining recovery procedures for preparedness in times of organizational stress.
- Assist in the development and enhancement of Global BC Program framework, ensuring all aspects of the program are documented, understood and adhere to audit and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the execution of the Business Resiliency life cycle including facilitating and coordinating Business Impact Analysis, as well as Risk Assessments providing consulting to resiliency plan strategy and development, supporting global BC Plan compliance, and coordinating BC Exercises.
- Support clients on use of tools, templates and framework methodology for Global BC program with focus on management reporting of program metrics and overall compliance.