Business Continuity Specialist
- Published: Friday, 11 January 2019 12:24
Location: US, OH, Columbus
As a member of the Enterprise Resiliency Team, the Business Continuity Planning Specialist provides administrative support for Huntington's Business Continuity and Technical Recovery programs. In this role, candidate will perform data entry tasks, create and maintain process documentation and job aides, administer access to Business Continuity tool, schedule meetings and capture meeting minutes. Ideal candidate will have strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access and will be capable of building tools to analyze data.
- Complete tickets for adding and removing users from business continuity tool.
- Maintain lists of Business Continuity Coordinators and Planners.
- Enter data for BIA/QA and Exercise results.
- Develop and maintain team process documents and job aides.
- Provide support during business continuity exercises.
- Coordinate conference calls such as scheduling, tracking attendance, and producing meeting minutes.
- Track training attendance.