Sr. Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Wednesday, 09 January 2019 14:47
Location: US, MI, Troy
Company: Chemical Bank
Provide management and oversight of Chemical Bank’s Business Continuity program by coordinating the development, administrative and ongoing maintenance of all recovery plans in the areas of BCP, IT-DR and Incident Response. Must have a strong ability to apply practical application of policies, procedures, analysis, due diligence and strategic methodologies to ensure reviews, assessments, testing and training meet regulatory requirements.
High performance as an advocate of BCP/IT-DR and Incident Response & Recovery across the enterprise is required which includes ensuring due diligence efforts in program maintenance, documentation, review/updating programs and plans, assessment/reporting, testing, and training remain current across the enterprise and satisfies all regulatory, audit and compliance requirements.
- Coordinate, analyze and evaluate all aspects of Chemical Bank’s business continuity/disaster recovery plans to identify potential areas where existing plans (including policies and procedures) require updates or determine if new plans need to be developed.
- Serve as primary facilitator, coordinator and communicator of cross functional teams in the development of all business unit business continuity/ disaster recovery plans.
- Track, monitor and manage the review and update schedule of all business unit recovery plan documents.
- Ensure all final Plan documents are distributed and appropriately stored.
- Schedule, document and report results of all Crisis Management tabletop exercises.
- Facilitate, document and report results of all business unit specific testing/tabletop exercises.
- Assist/support all Disaster Recovery testing engagements.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the BCP/Contingency planning awareness program.
- Administer and maintain Chemical Bank’s enterprise communication platform.
- Perform 3rd party/vendor BCP/DR assessments/reviews as needed.
- Monitor and manage regulatory requirements applied to Business Continuity by the FFIEC and validate updates are applied to the Business Continuity software application.
- Assist in Disaster Recovery testing engagements.
- Support emergency situations ensuring business units have access to the appropriate recovery plan during/post a disaster.
- Maintain successful relationships with vendor contacts and internal stakeholders, keeping apprised of direction and needs for current and future vendor relationships.
- Drive, coordinate and lead recurring business reviews with vendors and internal stakeholders ensuring timeliness and accuracy of deliverables with/from internal partners and vendors satisfies compliance requirements.
- Document and maintain due diligence for each vendor, including all reviews and supporting documentation, as outlined in the Vendor Management program.
- Develop prioritization framework and ensure timely resolution of all milestones and deliverables.
- Assist in establishing, maintaining and implementing policies and procedures to ensure recovery plans remain effective.
- Ensure communications, training and educational programs related to business continuity and disaster recovery planning are successfully developed and implemented.
- Act as lead coordinator during an emergency situation to ensure business continuity/disaster recovery plans are invoked in preparation for the recovery effort.
- Perform other duties as assigned.