Global Business Resiliency Analyst
- Published: Thursday, 06 December 2018 09:56
Location: US, OH, Columbus
Organization: JP Morgan Chase
The Global Business Resiliency Analyst assists in the strategy development, maintenance, operations, and management of a comprehensive resiliency management solution designed to ensure resiliency of CT staff and operations as mandated by various corporate-wide programs to effectively respond to, and recover from, a business disruption event. The ability to communicate effectively is critical, as you will work closely with groups inside and outside of the broader technology team to coordinate gap analysis, strategy development, business prioritization, quality assurance, and resiliency program roadmap implementations. Analytical skills are also critical as you will be responsible for process-level requirement gathering, analysis and design/test review to ensure line of business compliance and resiliency goals are successfully met with existing resiliency strategies and solutions.
- Maintain compliance of Corporate Standards, Policies and Procedures related to the People Resiliency Portfolio.
- Conduct risk/impact assessments and identify, track, and escalate gaps in resiliency plans to ensure strategies and plans are viable.
- Ensure continued education of internal customers on policies, standards and best practices to mitigate resiliency risks for CT applications, infrastructure and business operations.
- Lead planning activities for resiliency testing participation in corporate mandated resiliency events.
- Conduct regular client meetings to ensure adherence to resiliency testing timelines, facilitate timely issues resolution related to the implementation and serve as a point of escalation on behalf of the sub-LOB's.
- Review completed test results and evidence to determine or substantiate that a test has successfully achieved its testing goals.
- Work with business and technology partners to develop and refine strategic goals, roadmaps to achieve those resiliency goals, and provide expertise support on solution options, risks, and approaches to meet resilience requirements.
- Monitor global incidents and assist with timely review, assess, alert, escalate, invocate and respond to incidents to prevent and minimize CT impact.
- Non-business hour work is required at times for corporate mandated test events and incident response.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
- Minimum of five years of work experience with Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery for an enterprise organization.
- Experience with contingency planning principles and lifecycle best practices with demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining business continuity plans and procedures, conducting business impact assessments, and organizing and overseeing business continuity exercises preferred.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - ability to motivate, influence both the business and technical communities as well as consult and advise clients.
- Ability to manage the processes of requirements gathering, analysis, testing, training, quality assurance and compliance reporting.
- Proven ability to successfully negotiate / mediate / manage conflict and issues, proven team leadership and meeting facilitation skills.
- Timely escalation of critical and/or complex issues as required.
- Knowledge of incident command protocols preferred.
- Demonstrated project management expertise required.
- Self-motivated, strategic thinker capable of tackling complex problems and working with minimal supervision.
- Must be available as needed to provide assistance during non-business hours.