Risk Manager – Compliance - Business Continuity
- Published: Thursday, 06 December 2018 09:50
Location: UK, Birmingham
Organization: Big Lottery Fund
The Big Lottery Fund has a new job opportunity for a Compliance, Business Continuity, Risk Manager who has proven experience of risk management and business continuity planning.
- Oversee the Fund’s organizational risk management framework and Business Continuity Planning (BCP) approach
- Provide expert advice and support to colleagues to ensure that risk and associated controls are appropriately identified and managed
- Support the Directorates to ensure that they are able to meet their accountabilities for risk management for the Fund
- Provide regular risk reports and analysis to SMT, Audit & Risk Committee, and Board and to the wider organization when necessary
- Play an active role in managing the Fund’s approach to fraud risk management and the Funding Controls Group
- Maintain, test and develop the Fund’s approach to Business Continuity
- Maintain the Business Continuity Planning(BCP) documentation and ensure that supporting plans are up to date and regularly assessed
- Understand the key processes across the functions, their ownership and maintenance.