Business Continuity Management Specialist
- Published: Tuesday, 04 December 2018 09:38
Location: Poland, Wrocław
Organization: Credit Suisse
The Business Continuity Management team reports into the CRO organization and is responsible for ensuring critical functions are continued following any major interruption. The BCM team consists of three work streams responsible for the following areas of focus:
- Planning & Analysis: Develop the Business Impact Assessment (BIA), Business Recovery Strategies (BRS) and Plans (BRP)
- Readiness: Testing, Incident & Crisis Management, DR Site Readiness and Technical environment
- C&O: provide governance and MI Reporting
The BCM Specialist role provides support to all three streams. Main tasks are:
- You will be responsible for governing business continuity and IT DR testing, performing readiness assessments of business recovery plans, providing support during incidents/crises, authoring test assessment reports, and participating in regional and global projects
- You will build and introduce various reports and metrics pertinent to the BCM program
- You will support all technical aspects of the wider Regional Book of Work
- You will serve as a key contact for business divisions, to provide guidance to staff on BCM concepts, methodology, regulations, contingency requirements and tools
- You will join a global organized BCM team in Poland, while working for BCM Region Switzerland. Enables you to build relationships across the regional BCM Teams, Business and IT areas
- Performing other tasks assigned by the BCM Poland Country Head and/or Readiness Head Switzerland.
Credit Suisse is open to discussing flexible/agile working.