Business Continuity Management Readiness Analyst
- Published: Friday, 02 November 2018 09:45
Location: US, NC, Raleigh
Company: Credit Suisse
- As part of the “Second Line of Defense” the Business Continuity Management team acts as the trusted advisor to the business in all aspects of business continuity.
- You will serve as a key contact for an assigned business unit, to provide guidance to staff on best practices for business recovery and IT disaster recovery testing.
- You will be responsible for assessing the quality of recovery tests and provide support to lead continuous improvement of our program.
- You will facilitate the post-mortem review of major recovery tests, including the issuance of assessment reports with test results, action items and plan for remediation.
- You will interact with IT Disaster Recovery Managers in the various application and infrastructure groups within CS, in addition to BCM team counterparts in Switzerland, EMEA and Asia Pacific.