Enterprise Risk & Business Continuity Specialist
- Published: Tuesday, 09 October 2018 12:54
Location:United Arab Emirates
Company: Serco Middle East
Serco Middle East is looking for a highly analytical, motivated, and key to detail Enterprise Risk and Business Continuity Specialist. This role is:
- To engage in cross functional risk management initiatives and projects that impact multiple risk disciplines and/or business units, to drive proactive risk identification and mitigation for financial, regulatory, operational, and/or IT risks.
- To engage and support the business in its business continuity initiatives to ensure minimum disruption due to unforeseen circumstances/situations.
- To monitor, analyse, and report on significant risks and control issues affecting the enterprise, and assist in development of appropriate and effective action plans to mitigate risks.
- To maintain an enterprise risk management approach that reduces risk, promotes operational efficiency, and fosters a high-quality customer experience through implementation of the Enterprise Risk Management Program.