Business Continuity Consultant
- Published: Tuesday, 09 October 2018 12:46
Location: Hong Kong
Agency: Robert Walters
The business continuity consultant will review and enhance the business continuity plans across Asia to ensure the qualities are up to standard and to ensure the information of the business continuity plans meet business continuity and disaster recovery policies and standard. This is a six-month contract with a global financial institution.
- Manage business continuity project status from global initiatives and project status
- Work with the country Business Continuity Management (BCM) and users to revisit the Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Business Continuity plans
- Discuss with users on the Business Continuity plans structure according to the guidance developed by Regional team
- Ensure the content of the plans meet Corporate Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery policies and standards
- Ensure all required activities and test had been done according to the schedule
- Review and enhance the Business Continuity plans in Asia countries in order to ensure the qualities are up to standard.