Crisis Management Specialist
- Published: Wednesday, 08 August 2018 09:02
Location: US, WA-Camas
Company: Fisher Investments
Fisher Investments is seeking an experienced Crisis Management or Business Continuity Specialist to develop and maintain the Crisis Management component of its Business Continuity Program. As a member of the Business Continuity Team, you will work closely with peers and senior stakeholders to establish effective communication and response strategies to address potential risks to business operations. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of building stakeholder relationships, and driving cross-functional workflows and communication to achieve efficient and effective crisis resolution.
- Align Crisis Management efforts with broader Business Continuity, Emergency Response and Disaster Recovery processes to ensure seamless and streamlined responses regardless of the scope or scale of future events.
- Engage with senior business leaders to ensure Crisis Management response strategies are appropriately aligned with business needs and priorities.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive communication strategies to ensure all key stakeholders are kept informed and up-to-date during rapidly changing events.
- Provide regular trainings and oversee exercises for our Crisis Management Teams to ensure team members clearly understand their roles and responsibilities during a crisis and are able to react accordingly.
- Collaborate with Business Continuity team members and internal business partners to respond effectively to incidents and ensure business operations return to normal as quickly as possible.
- Compose after action reports and conduct gap analyses in order to improve future response efforts.
- Participate in team projects and initiatives in order to support the organization’s expanding risk management.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in business continuity and/or crisis management and response
- Experience managing response efforts at a global enterprise level
- Comfort working with both executive stakeholders and tactical responders required
- Strong written and verbal communication to various audiences, including senior stakeholders
- Highly effective prioritization and decision making skills during high-stress situations
- Ability to influence manage cross-functional workflows
- Existing knowledge and understanding of CM and BCM standards, trends and best practices
- Crisis Management or Business Continuity certifications such as CMCE, CBCP, BCCE, MBCP, CBCM, or equivalents strongly preferred