Manager, Business Continuity Management
- Published: Wednesday, 08 August 2018 08:49
Location: US, MA, Boston
Company: John Hancock
The Information Risk Management department has an immediate opening for a Manager of Business Continuity Management (BCM). The incumbent will lead efforts to ensure a strategic position for Business Continuity Management within the organization from a global perspective. This position will report to the Business Continuity Management Center of Expertise AVP.
- Overall BCM program governance globally.
- Govern, operate and mature the divisional BCM program.
- Monitor and remediate BCM risks at the divisional unit level.
- Capture and report divisional BCM 2nd Line of Defense program status and metrics.
- Identify, design, support and implement BCM shared services tools.
- Improve and provide oversight of divisional BCM capabilities for increased preparedness of business disruption.
- Ensure the BCP and DR program is aligned with global standards and are developed, tested and maintained according to the global BCP framework.
- Facilitate and drive Business Continuity Plan, Crisis Plan, Disaster Recovery and Application Recovery testing.
- Ensure infrastructure capabilities are in place and aligned with business unit needs.
- Triage and manage Global Crisis and Incident Response.
- Collaborate and participate with divisions to build and execute a world class BCM function.
- Ensure BCM expense planning is incorporated into the financial cycle and managing the BCM aspects of the budget.