Director, Business Continuity
- Published: Tuesday, 12 June 2018 09:25
Location: US, TX, Dallas
Company: Santander Consumer USA
The Director of Business Continuity reports to the VP of Business Continuity The incumbent provides professional, specialized skills, including business continuity planning, project management and problem analysis and resolution and facilitates and coordinates the development of work area (business function) business continuity plans for all business areas.
- Develop, implement and direct business continuity planning and execution procedures. Determine business resources necessary to plan and execute continuity procedures.
- Incorporate lessons learned from testing into processes and leading practices across the business.
- Provide information for metrics and reporting and drive production of relevant business continuity capabilities reporting.
- Facilitate assessment of business decisions on the business continuity processes and initiate improvements.
- Facilitate business process component of impact analysis and threat assessments.
- Develop, Perform and Review business continuity plans and procedures. Assess impact of business process and organizational changes on continuity plans and processes.
- Assist with the administration of the Business Continuity Management System and the Emergency Notification System
- Validate ongoing ability of business continuity strategies to meet business requirements.
- Work closely with management to promote and to provide necessary information and metrics.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the business continuity area.
- Perform other related duties as required.