Business Continuity Disaster Recovery Analyst
- Published: Thursday, 17 May 2018 08:47
Location: US, MI, Troy
Company: Beaumont Health
As a member of the Business Continuity Team, the analyst will be responsible for coordinating the development and execution of business resumption plans and procedures to ensure that Beaumont Health can respond to a disaster/disruptive event, ensuring that critical functions and/or processes can be maintained with minimal interruption.
- Conduct business unit impact analyses to identify acceptable recovery processing strategies
- Establish business unit recovery testing methodologies; plan and coordinate testing of business units to ensure that recovery procedures are effective for the restoration and resumption of critical functions
- Conduct business continuity training for staff members in all functional areas
- Define critical, time-sensitive functions
- Recommend recovery strategies and options, and assist with the implementation of recovery solutions
- Conduct business continuity plan and call tree exercises
- Coordinate development of business unit schedules for annual business continuity plan maintenance and updates, exercises, and independent review and validation
- Report business continuity status of business units to senior management
- Assist in recovery support and business resumption activities during a disruptive event / disaster
- Maintain contact with outside organizations that participate in reciprocal agreements
- Engage in outside contingency planning professional organizations and local/regional emergency response groups.