Crisis and Continuity Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 09 May 2018 07:04
Location: UK, Grangemouth
Reporting to the SHE and Compliance Manager, the post holder will set and agree Strategy and plans to ensure all current and future legal and INEOS requirements pertaining to crisis and continuity management, emergency response and incident management are appropriately identified, defined and implemented to meet INEOS FPS requirements.
Ensure all legal, Government and INEOS Group requirements pertaining to site security and access control are appropriately identified, defined and complied with.
- Develops, coordinates, facilitates and maintains crisis and emergency response management, strategy, policies, procedures (including ERPs), exercises and emergency response planning activities to ensure adherence to the Company emergency management principles of safeguarding people, protecting environment, protecting company assets and protecting company reputation;
- Ensures that key roles in Incident Management are suitably resourced with competent personnel.
- Develops, implements, and coordinates crisis and emergency response training to all constituents of the Company including the Business Support Team, Incident Management Team and Incident Command Team to prepare them to operate in high stress situations for response operations and to ensure the level of readiness of response is adequate;
- Ensure alignment of emergency response philosophies and procedures between the Company operating assets, large scale maintenance activities and projects to ensure consistent adherence to policy;
- Reviews incident investigations, compiling findings and recommendations for corrective actions into summary reports using industry standards methods and tools to ensure alignment with crisis management and emergency principles;
- Owns and maintains the Call-out System to ensure rapid response in an emergency;
- Owns, develops and maintains the Business Continuity Plans to facilitate, implement, and maintain effective business continuity plans in order to reduce the possibility that operations will be interrupted in the event of any emergency;
- Provides emergency response expertise to support process safety engineering for COMAH and off shore Safety Case scenarios to ensure that adequate mitigation plans are in place to handle such scenarios.
- Support the planning, facilitation, and after-action needs for Community, Council, and Partnership group (e.g. Grangemouth MICC) sessions, exercises, and outreach initiatives to address crisis management matters.
- Owns, develops and maintains the detailed oil spill response plans for INEOS FPS facilities, including oil spill waste management plans.
- Set Standards for, and delivery of necessary fire risk assessments, including these required by Fire Regulations (Scotland) 2005, ensuring INEOS FPS compliance with legislation and industry standards.
- Ensure all legal, Government and INEOS Group requirements pertaining to site security and access control are appropriately identified, defined and implemented for INEOS FPS assets.
- Develop, agree and implement Security plans and standards, including specification of security and surveillance equipment, required competency of personnel with security duties, ensuring compliance with Government and Counter Terrorism Security requirements.
- Set and agree appropriate and effective quality assurance processes to verify operation and maintenance of fire-protection systems, fire-fighting equipment, site mustering equipment, mobile response, oil spill response equipment and Security capability is carried out to meet site requirements, policies, procedures and industry standards. Ensure that these systems and equipment are designed to meet the requirements set out in the emergency response plans.
- Develop and maintain links with regulatory, external industry groups, and government agencies to influence local and industry standards relating to emergency and Crisis Management, Critical National Infrastructure and ISPS (International Ship and Port Facility Security) security standards.