Senior Manager - Business Continuity Management
- Published: Friday, 13 April 2018 09:22
Location: US, NY, New York
Company: Two Sigma
Two Sigma are seeking an experienced Business Continuity Management leader to join the company. This role will work across all Two Sigma functions and global offices to identify, plan for, and provide response capabilities for events that may disrupt our business operations. Partnering with diverse functions you will establish and maintain relationships through a foundation of trust, collaboration and respect. You will provide strategy, education, adoption, and execution of our business continuity program. You will exhibit leadership, sound judgment and collaborative presence during the planning process as well as during situations which may, or do, impact our operations.
- Design, enhance, and execute a robust business continuity strategy appropriate to the needs of Two Sigma
- Create and maintain recovery plans for critical business functions, technology platforms and facilities
- Drive change to continuously uplift our recovery capabilities
- Partner with functions across the company to accomplish your mandate
- Focus on the safety of our people, the availability of our technology, and the availability of our facilities
- Ensure adherence to all applicable regulatory requirements including testing and education
- Identify and actively execute opportunities to test our readiness for improvement opportunities
- Provide communications capabilities to enable and support decision making, and coordinated, consistent messaging
- Ensure the program remains current and relevant to the needs of the business and remains aware of industry best practices
- Lead response to all events, from large scale disruptive events to individual medical or safety issues.