INONI, a UK based provider of business continuity management software, has announced changes and improvements to its INONI Lite product.
INONI Lite is a low-cost web-hosted business continuity planning and management solution. It supports organizations, locations or departments that need a compact standalone BIA and BCP. Lite is scalable and provides high availability access to a secure account on an annual subscription basis. In addition, it provides a management system that aids and encourages alignment with ISO 22301, the international standard for business continuity.
Lite features include:
- Off-the-shelf availability and no formal training requirement, beyond the need to understand basic BCM principles and practices, many of which are explained in the software;
- Lite produces online results as data is supplied or edited. This provides positive feedback for users and incentivises completion;
- Lite is pre-populated with example material with the freedom to edit and update extensively. This makes it possible to produce practical continuity plans quickly;
- Lite offers a low minimum subscription of £99 plus tax, reducing procurement barriers to BCM. A free trial is also available.
INONI has now implemented various updates to Lite, these include:
- A simplified graphical interface;
- Task manager and calendar functions that export to popular office software;
- Delivering a detailed BIA and linked BCP, both online and as a PDF accessible from a smart phone;
- Sending reminders by email for reviews and updates;
- Using interview-style questions to gather information, prompting for auditable evidence where appropriate;
- Text fields are pre-filled with example material supported by guidance to help the user;
- A risk register and an event log, each published as online sections of the BCMS;
- Alignment with ISO 22301, providing guidance for users against each section of the standard;
- Lite is now scalable, allowing INONI to offer it to small firms at very low cost;
- Lite can be customised by larger organizations, allowing them to offer it for use by outlying offices, suppliers, distributors, members, subsidiaries etc, providing consistency, programmability and management information.
INONI will host a series of webinars focusing on INONI Lite for large and small organizations. Visit www.inoni.co.uk/webinar to book a place. Alternatively, to arrange a one-to-one demonstration of INONI Lite or any INONI product, email email@example.com
•Date: 21st Sept 2012 • UK/World •Type: Article • Topic: BC software