To find your way around the site you
can use the following methods.
1) Use the navigation bar at the left hand
side of every page of the website. Point your mouse to the section
title - for example 'Select a category'. This will then display
a list of topics. Point your mouse to the page you wish to visit
- eg 'News' and click your left hand mouse button. This will take
you to the correct page.
2) If you prefer you can navigate using the
'site map' link at the bottom of each
page. This provides a list of site sections in a standard format.
you have visual difficulties the site map
option at the bottom of each page may be preferable.
3) Within each page you will see underlined
words. These are links and can be activated simply by using the
left hand button of your mouse to click the underlined text. This
will take you to a new page.
4) Should you wish to return to the home page
at any time click 'Return to home' at the top of the right hand
column which appears on each page of the website.
For further help e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org