Location: US, Lewisville, Texas
Company: Nationstar Mortgage
The Business Continuity Program Manager provides leadership and direction for ensuring Servicing’s regulatory compliance related to business continuity program. Works directly with Servicing management team and IT to conduct business impact analysis, create and maintain business continuity plans, conduct recovery solution gap analysis, coordinate and conduct business continuity plan testing, and crisis/incident management according to industry best practices. The Business Continuity Program Manager’s responsibilities involve areas of regulatory and legal impact to the company and require interaction with senior levels of the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Create a maintenance schedule and work directly with Servicing management to review, update, maintain and create all Servicing business continuity plans and associated documentation.
- Work directly with Servicing management to review, update, maintain and create all Servicing business continuity test plans and associated documentation.
- Work directly with Servicing management to coordinate and conduct all testing of business continuity plans – call tree exercises, tabletop exercises, full-scale workplace recovery exercises, etc.
- Work directly with Servicing management to conduct business impact analysis.
- Work directly with Servicing management and IT management to conduct recovery solution gap analysis, prioritize recovery solutions for the company, and prepare reports as necessary for executive decision making.
- Assist in the preparation of technical documents as necessary (business impact analysis, business continuity plans, business continuity test plans and test cases, etc.)
- Serve as the central point of contact between Servicing and all corporate staff functions (IT, Finance, HR, QC, Legal, etc.) for the business continuity program.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, ensuring that Servicing meets all applicable regulatory guidelines and requirements related to business continuity.
- Create and maintain business continuity records and reports as necessary.
- Respond to investor, client and rating agency inquiries regarding the business continuity program as necessary.
- Identify opportunities to improve Servicing’s processes related to business continuity and advise Servicing management accordingly.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Business continuity guidelines/standards (NFPA 1600, BS 25999, FFIEC handbook, etc.)
- CBCP (or related) certification preferred
- Technical writing ability (BCPs, policies and procedures, etc.)
- Business writing ability (proposals, summaries, memos, etc.)
- Strong people skills – ability to earn the respect of and influence senior managers and executives
- 5+ years mortgage servicing experience
- 5+ years experience coordinating/managing a business continuity program
If interested in this opportunity please apply online here.
•Date: 27th July 2012 •Region: US