Eleven US roles from BC Management agency
BC Management is assisting multiple clients with their personnel needs.
PLEASE REVIEW THE COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLY TO THE JOBS VIA http://www.bcmanagement.com/search-jobs.html
ENTER THE CORRESPONDING JOB NUMBERS FROM BELOW.
Professionals Must Have Current Paperwork to Work in the USA
• Director, Global Business Continuity (Job #2559) – Minneapolis, MN – Will Assist with relocation. Total comp of $300K * Candidates must have proven experience managing a global business continuity, risk management program coupled with expertise in managing 20-25 direct reports. Must have a strong senior presence.
• Data Center Product Manager (Job #2561) – Any large, metro city in the USA. *Must have current marketing/ product management expertise as it relates to Data Center/ Servers/ Networks/ Security, etc. This is a product marketing management role not a technical consultant delivering the services. 25% travel.
• DR/ Security Consultant & NetSec Security Consultant (Job #2562) – Any large, metro city in the USA or Toronto, Canada. *Must have strong security product skills : SIEM (Arcsight, enVision, QRadar). Must be a very experienced consultant with 5+ years providing 3rd party consulting expertise to client companies. 75% travel.
• Data Center Manager (Job #2563) – 1 job in Phoenix, AZ & 1 job in Washington, DC – Must be local. *Seeking candidates with 8+ years experience with Windows, Linux, UNIX, storage and networking technologies coupled with 5+ years experience managing people, process and technology.
• Data Center Facilities Manager (Job #2564) – Phoenix, AZ – Must be local. * Responsibilities include maintenance, repair, installation and operation of the facility as it pertains to electrical systems, mechanical systems, capacity planning, project management, customer build-outs, and all other aspects of data center facility operation. Seeking candidates with 5-10 years of facilities experience in mission critical environments coupled with 3 years supervisory/ management expertise.
• IT DR Advisory Consultant (Job #2556) – Phoenix, AZ. *Contract position with a timeframe through the end of 2012 with a potential for extension. This is a very hands on technical IT position.
• Sr. Risk Analyst (Job #2542) – Fort Lauderdale, FL. *Seeking candidates with 7 years expertise in insurance coupled with minimal business continuity expertise. The main focus of this position will be to provide support for the management of company’s insurance programs, as well as serve as a backup and support for the company’s business continuity and critical incident planning. Also responsible for risk identification and analysis to support the business units of the organization.
• Business Risk Consultant (Job #2544) – San Francisco, CA or NY, NY. *Candidates must have a solid financial analysis consulting background as a primary skill set with BCP expertise as a secondary qualification. Client company is seeking candidates from a Big Accounting Consulting background, i.e, D&T, PWC, KPMG, Protiviti, etc. The BIAs conducted for clients are more focused on the financial risk assessment versus the standard BCP BIA approach.
• Business Continuity Management Consultant (Job #2546) – NYC, NY. *Seeking candidates who have previously worked for a Big 4 consulting company (Deloitte & Touché, KPMG, Accenture, PricewaterhouseCoopers, etc) or a large consulting company. Candidates who are fluent in Spanish and English are highly desirable.
• IT Architect – Disaster Recovery (Job #2547) – San Francisco, CA or Reston, VA. *This role is highly technical. The successful candidate must have an exceptional technical understanding with DR architecture design, storage technologies and high availability solutions.
• Disaster Recovery Manager Senior (Job #2412) – Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN - Relocation Assistance Provided. *Client is seeking a candidate who has either built a DR program from scratch or successfully augmented an effective best in class DR program. The candidate must bring real world experience with the ability to clearly articulate what did and did not work in previous programs and why. Experience with highly resilient Infrastructure environments is a primary requirement for this position. Must have recent experience designing high availability solutions within multiple platforms within a large IT enterprise environment.
•Date: 11th June 2012 •Region: US