Location: London, UK
Salary: £200k base+ commission and fringe benefits
Agency: Muse Resourcing
Our client provides technology services to help our customers remain available, adaptable and operationally excellent. We do this by advising and supporting our customers in the management of risk for their mission critical processes, systems, and people. Unlike other companies that offer individual technology services, our client is focused on providing responsive and integrated disaster recovery, managed services, IT consulting, business continuity risk management services as well as business continuity management software solutions, to help organizations keep people, process and information connected. Within AS, the Consulting Services division is migrating to a partner based consulting model. Our goal is to drive more strategic value to our customers through deeper relationships with broader risk based service offerings.
Our client generates of more than $5 billion, a global leader in software and processing solutions for the financial services, higher education, energy trading and public sector. Our client serves more than 25,000 customers in more than 50 countries, including the world’s 50 largest financial services organizations. Combination of industry leading consulting services and software solutions provide distinct advantages to customers that are not available from our competition and limitless career opportunities for our over 25,000 team members around the world.
In this role you will be a Commercial Services Practice Partner within the Consulting Services business unit . You will be responsible for all business development, account management, and delivery activities within your assigned accounts as well as business development activity in new accounts. The Commercial Services “Vertical” will work closely with the Services Lines “Horizontals”. The Service Lines will provide the thought leadership related to specific solutions. Your role is to develop and grow the Commercial Services practice through selling and delivering the Service Line Solutions within targeted Financial Services Accounts.
• Developing and executing the strategy, performance and growth initiatives for the commercial practice, outside financial.
• Driving sales and business development for client accounts managed and within target accounts
- Execute account planning and penetration strategy for assigned accounts
- Engage Service Line leaders and domain experts in the pursuit and closure of new opportunities
• Providing thought leadership within the domain by focusing external and internal discussions on business value and strategic impact to drive CS as well as broader y Services product and service offerings
• Building and managing relationships with C-level client executives and being involved in executive-level sales support activities
• Lead engagement staff in building strategic relationships within accounts that lead to programmatic, longer duration and higher value contracts for consulting and other Services businesses
• Leading the execution and delivery of consulting projects
- Leverage up to 10 resources across multiple accounts and project engagements
- Execute robust project management methodologies that provide best in class delivery and a scalable platform
- Delivering Quality Assurance to ensure the highest degree of Quality and Client Satisfaction (based on value delivered) for engagements in the region
- Managing the skill set and strength of the engagement and consulting staff to balance short and medium term objectives
- Attract, develop, excite, and retain an outstanding group of individuals that as a team will outperform the competition
• Working closely with the Service Lines to provide market feedback and identify and develop new products and services, to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of practice methodologies and project management, and to deliver world class collateral and success stories based on business value delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree (Business or Technical) at an accredited university
• Master’s degree preferred (MBA)
• Typically 15+ years of experience in a consulting firm organization
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams
• Possess a strong and very established track record in selling, shaping and delivering large, complex, long-term engagements (2+ years and $3-$6 million in contract value).
• Demonstrated ability to manage and develop target accounts $2MM - $4MM per account per year
• Demonstrated ability to develop and grow a consulting practice
• Possess an interest and passion towards engaging the imagination of Senior Level (i.e. CEO, CIO, and COO) executives in grasping and enabling the fundamentals of business change through consulting solutions
• Minimum 10 years experience in Commercial Sector Industry or consulting to the industry
• Minimum 5 years experience in managing consulting engagements and account teams
• A highly-motivated, self directed individual who is tenacious in his/her approach, and approaches business in an energetic way
• Superior interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to win the confidence of individuals both within and outside of the organization
• Knowledge of Commercial Sector industry business drivers and regulatory landscape
• Domain knowledge of key solution offerings (BC/DR, Information Security, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Data Center/IT Services, etc.)
• Successful line experience of building and growing consulting services business
• Proven track record of dealing with senior level executives and forging them into positive and profitable partnerships
• Demonstrated success managing teams and senior level professionals in a consulting environment
• Demonstrated team development skills
• Significant client-facing responsibilities, including leadership roles in sales process
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Advanced communications skills both written and verbal
• Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated mastery of consulting at the senior management level
• Exceptional organizational and communications capabilities
• Experience in public speaking including presentations to senior executives and large groups
Tel: +44 (0) 1628 660 200
Mob: +44 (0) 7811 182 052
•Date: 11th June 2012 •Region: UK