PwC and London First publish an enterprise resilience survey report
- Published: Tuesday, 16 February 2016 08:18
A new report ‘Enterprise Resilience: A business imperative for an era of change’ summarises the results of a survey conducted by PwC on behalf of London First.
Findings from the survey show that many organizations have a long way to go in developing resilience, however, encouragingly, 90 percent believe that resilience is greater when functions such as risk management, business continuity, ITDR and security are joined up.
Key points include:
- 37 percent of respondents believed there was a clear understanding of what makes their organization more resilient;
- 28 percent believed their organization is resilient;
- 22 percent believed their organization is fully equipped to survive disruptions and major incidents; and
- Only 22 percent believed their organization will always deliver the same core services.
Read the report (PDF).