Global Markets Business Operations (BCP/ISO) Manager, AVP/VP
- Published: Tuesday, 13 February 2018 10:45
Location: UK, London
This role is responsible for managing and provide leadership for Business Continuity (BC) and Information Security matters across all Global Markets business lines globally.
- Represent Global Markets (GM) EMEA as Business Continuity Planner
- Enhance senior management awareness and focus on true recoverability
- Better position GM to be in compliance with program standards and regulatory guidance globally
- Improve timeliness of business impact, decision making and dependency knowledge during an incident
- Coordinate Business Continuity activities of the division with Global Continuity Services as necessary
- Respond timely to implementation of new program requirements based on best practices and external factors (such as regulatory guidance)
- Educate GM business leaders on BC and Information Security standards; assist in resolving any identified issues
- Manage continuity incidents across GM and coordinate with the Global Incident Management Program
- Deliver ISO standards and attestation for ISO compliance for the GM EMEA group
- Deliver Outsourcing Risk Assessments annually and maintain alignment with the business
- Work with Partner Provided Services in support of outsourced function to ensure correct oversight, governance and reporting
Management and leadership skills necessary to provide the business with incident management impact and information security support
- Ability to assess an event from a GM and a corporate perspective by understanding relative priorities and cross-unit dependencies
- Management skills necessary to lead a team of non-direct reports
- GM business knowledge of both operational and technical components to support the performance of GM functions and cross-unit dependencies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal skills with the ability to manage many different relationships at different levels
- Knowledge of securities industry, processing and related legal requirements with the desire to develop functional expertise of GM products, systems and processes
- Well rounded understanding of business continuity topics and/or information security topics
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelors or Masters in a relevant discipline
- Professional certification(s) preferred: CBCP, CRISC and/or CISM are desired
- Strong analytical, organizational and customer service skills.
- Strong process management, and organizational skills, inclusive of effective delegation during an incident
- Ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel, Access.