Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Tuesday, 09 January 2018 14:58
Location: UK, Bexhill
Company: Hastings Direct
The main purpose of the role is to manage and coordinate the Business Continuity Plans and Planning (Operational, Tactical & Strategic level) for the organisation.
- Co-ordination for Testing of systems and area processes (including cascade testing)
- Co-ordination and review of Business Impact Analysis
- Chairing Business Continuity Committee meetings
- Identifying and progressing with Improvements to the Business Continuity Programme
- To ensure that each area Operational Plan is updated regularly (including cascade lists) and is deemed fit for purpose by Business
- To produce results and publish reports to both Business / Management as necessary
- Ensure that the Business meets Regulatory / Conduct requirements for Business Continuity.