Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Tuesday, 09 January 2018 14:32
Location: UK, Crewe
Company: Bentley Motors
Reporting to the Head of Security, this position holder will identify, implement and maintain an organisational wide Business Continuity Plan and crisis management strategies, covering emergency response management and risk avoidance guidelines. Acting as an advisor to key stakeholders (e.g. Board members, Heads of Functions) across multiple functions (e.g. Engineering, Marketing, Quality). The Business Continuity Manager will also have responsibility for the management of the First response team.
Skills and experience
- Experience in a senior role working with leadership teams.
- Experience working with senior management and technical/engineering teams.
- In-depth knowledge of Business Continuity standards and experience of working with institutes good practise guidelines.
- Ability to develop and implement an organisational business continuity plan and crisis management strategy.
- Experience in successfully managing and motivating people and teams.
- Strong analytical and process orientation focus.
- Business Continuity Management (BCM) or an equivalent qualification.