IT Continuity Analyst (Disaster Recovery)
- Published: Tuesday, 07 November 2017 16:36
Location: UK, London
HAYS' client is a leading insurance provider and has an excellent opportunity for an IT continuity analyst with experience of supporting the IT Service continuity management process and maintaining the IT Disaster Recovery (DR) testing schedule across the various departments and the underlying supply chain.
- Work with 3rd parties to help maintain IT Service Continuity tools, templates, processes,documentation and reports in accordance with industry good practice and minimum standard requirements.
- Coordinate and collaborate with 3rd party IT suppliers and internal stakeholders to produce,maintain and test service continuity plans aligned to an agreed testing schedule.
- Report to the business on the results of DR tests and any remediation action required.
- Provide support to embed continuity management in relevant service design, service transition and service operations processes including projects and Service Introduction.
- Support contract management to ensure 3rd party suppliers provide the recovery capability necessary to support agreed continuity plans.
- Advise and support the invocation of IT Service Continuity plans managed, by 3rd parties,while it is in operation.
- Identify opportunities for continuously improving service resilience to drive cost and process efficiencies.