Business Continuity Management Consultant
- Published: Tuesday, 07 November 2017 16:26
Location: US, CA, San Francisco
Company: Woodruff-Sawyer Co.
Woodruff-Sawyer & Co., one of the US’s largest privately held insurance brokerages, is looking for an Independent Contractor to serve as a Business Continuity Management Consultant on an intermittent basis.
- Project Management
- BCP Project Facilitation
- Documentation & Review
- Senior Management Presentations
- Plan Test and Exercise Development/Facilitation
Skills and experience
- Working knowledge of industry standards including ISO 22301 and NFPA 1600
- Excellent oral, written and project management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency with MS Office
- At least 5 years experience with project management and/or independent consulting to Fortune 1000 companies developing Business Continuity Programs
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the importance of business continuity planning to a board level audience
- Experience interfacing with C-suite executives to sell a program and work with management to develop the required information
- CBCP certification strongly desired.