Quality and Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Thursday, 07 September 2017 09:29
Location: UK, Sheffield
As Quality and Business Continuity Manager you will be responsible for both Plusnet’s Quality Management and Business Continuity Management Systems. On the QMS side, the main responsibilities will include ensuring the QMS is maintained and improved, and managing internal and external audits in line with ISO9001:2015. For BCM, you will be responsible for coordinating Business Continuity Management planning and testing across the business in line with ISO22301.
You will work closely with counterparts in BT. Regular travel to London and locations across the north of England will be necessary.
Skills and experience
- Experience auditing to the ISO9001:2015 standard
- Knowledge of the ISO22301 standard
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and self-starter
- Good influencing skills
- Effective stakeholder management
- Solid verbal and written communications skills