Risk and Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Friday, 01 September 2017 15:23
Location: UK, Caversham
Company: The Business Continuity Institute
The Business Continuity Institute (BCI) is the world-leading professional association for business continuity and resilience professionals with more than 8,500 members in over 100 countries.
As Risk & Business Continuity Manager you are responsible for assisting, maintaining and improving operational risk and business continuity management activities. In addition, technical expertise and capability is required to support the development and maintenance of BCI products and services.
As the primary contact for the BCI Risk and Governance Committee, the successful candidate will manage and report on risk and business continuity activities, including working with internal and external stakeholders to appropriately manage risk and maintain a business continuity capability for the BCI.
This position will be located at the BCI’s Central Office based in Caversham, Reading, Berkshire.
Salary will be in the region of £35,000 + benefits.
- You will hold a recognised professional qualification/certification in risk and business continuity. A current MBCI or DBCI credential is desirable.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in risk and business continuity management
- You will have strong oral and written communication skills and experience presenting to top management.
- Project management skills are desirable.
For further information, please request a copy of the full job description and send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com.Closing date for applications midnight on September 29th 2017.