Manager, Business Continuity Management
- Published: Friday, 11 August 2017 12:14
Location: US,VA,Tysons Corner
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Cvent's suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned it as a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
Cvent’s rapidly growing information security organization is seeking to hire a Sr. Manager or Manager to lead and grow its Business Continuity Management (BCM) program. The role will provide strong leadership and support for business continuity management, crisis management, and disaster recovery planning and related support activities across the company. The Sr. Manager / Manager will partner extensively across Cvent’s business and technology functions to ensure that effective operational controls, plans, and practices are in place to identify and respond to potential business disruptions.
- Develop and implement Cvent’s BCM program roadmap and operational framework that harnesses best practices (such as ISO 22301) and builds on existing disaster recovery capabilities
- Analyze continuity risks to core business and technology areas to identify risk likelihood, impact, and velocity in order to determine acceptable recovery time objectives and resource requirements
- Drive production and coordinate testing and maintenance of BCM and Disaster Recovery plans for core business and technology functions
- Create and evangelize crisis management plans and communications channels to facilitate rapid decision making and execution of contingency / recovery plans
- Develop and deliver BCM, crisis management and disaster recovery awareness and training materials and learning sessions
- Oversee, coordinate and/or support execution of BCM, crisis communications, and disaster recovery plans, as necessary
- Author program documentation, prepare reports on testing activities and lessons learned.