e-learning from Continuity Central
Continuity Central has partnered with Continuity Shop to offer you and your organization high quality, easy to use and cost effective e-learning options.
Two courses are available, both of which can be taken online for individual use or can be hosted on your organizational intranet for internal training purposes.
The courses are:
Essentials of Business Continuity Management
Essentials of BCM is an online learning resource which gives a complete overview of the Business Continuity Management (BCM) Lifecycle in keeping with the Business Continuity Institute's Good Practice Guidelines and ISO 22301.
The course contains a level of information roughly equivalent to that of a one-day classroom based course. It explains the key concepts of BCM and will help the student to gain a good understanding of what is required in order to implement BCM within an organization. All aspects of the BCM Lifecycle are examined in the course from BCM Programme Management through to Review Maintenance and Embedding of BCM arrangements.
The course covers:
- The need for continuity planning
- The language, concepts and tools of business continuity
- How to define continuity requirements and choose appropriate recovery strategies
- Understanding the key elements of a continuity plan
- How to exercise the plan
- The key elements of a business continuity programme.
Raising BCM Awareness
This course contains much of the material from the first module of the Essentials of BCM course but is designed to be used for an entirely different purpose.
Whereas 'Essentials' is intended to be used only by potential BCM practitioners and BCM department representatives, the awareness raising course is designed to be used by all members of an organization - in order to help to embed BCM within the organization's culture. Because of this, the module focuses on what BCM is and why it is important. It does not go into the majority of BCM concepts or methodology. The course is roughly one eighth the length of the 'Essentials' course.
The course covers
- The basics of BCM for all members of an organization
- Identifying the critical business processes of an organization
- Developing, implementing and managing BC plans
- Understanding the budgetary requirements of BCM
- Requirements and strategy
- Operational management.
To find out more simply fill in the enquiry form below and we will get back to you with more information and an opportunity to see an evaluation demo: